Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
- If you withdraw up to 7 days before the start of week 1, you will receive a refund of your project fees except a 10% administration charge.
- If you withdraw within 7 days of the start of the program, tuition fees are non-refundable.
- If you withdraw after the commencement of the program, tuition fees are non-refundable.
- If an enrolment is terminated for your failure to comply with the behaviour and conduct we reasonably expect of students in similar courses, fees are non-refundable.
- If the course is cancelled due to insufficient enrolments, fees will be refunded in full.
- Course fees must be paid in full 7 days before commencement of the course. Failure to issue payment 7 days before commencement of the course will result in cancellation of enrolment.
- Delta is not an award course and does not lead to an AQF qualification. Therefore, Fee-Help is not available to Delta learners. Interaction with employers is not an internship nor any commitment to future employment.
The Australian Consumer Law may imply guarantees and terms which may apply to this arrangement which cannot be lawfully excluded. Except as so provided, we give no warranty or guarantee regarding the program.